One part crazy, one part awesome.

jQuery.autoTarget 1.1.0 Released

In preparing to roll out a WordPress plugin version of jQuery.autoTarget (currently under review for inclusion in the WordPress Codex), I discovered that I had a slight error in the regular expression I use to extract the domain from all the links on a page. It’s not hard to have an error in a regular expression, they are dark magic after all. It also occurred to me that I was overwriting any extant targets that may be set deliberately by the site owner/developer, so I added in code to prevent that clobbering from happening.

Go download jQuery.autoTarget v1.1.0!

(Update:  the WordPress plugin version of this is now up and ready for the masses!)

No Comments Yet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *